Never put all of your eggs in one basket. That adage is true for life, for other types of investments and also true for sports betting. This is the underlying notion behind diversification. The truth remains that there is no sure way not to lose your shirt. Some people say, “trust your gut”, but if you have a case of the bubbly guts, then they may not be too reliable. It is imperative to use common sense, and that always leads back to my first point; never put all of your eggs in one basket. However, I have some secrets that I only share with friends. These secrets will prove invaluable if you participate in sports betting, online betting, or gambling online. Good thing we are friends, check them out below.
1. Know your limits. While this is true in gambling, it is also true in sports betting 먹튀사이트 조회. Knowing your limits is extended to your alcohol consumption. Make a rule, that you will not bet when you are drunk. Your perceptions are skewed, and you will be screwed.
2. Do your homework! Okay, so lets say USC always loses the last game in November. This year they are playing Alabama. Why would you waste you bet against Alabama since they are playing USC in the last game in November? If you hadn’t done your homework you would!
3. Play with your disposable funds. Set up money that you can stand to lose. We always hear this rule from any expert in the field of stock market and foreign exchange. This is what you bet with, and you leave it at that. Developing a problem or getting into one can be very easy. But if you take this tip you wont ever have to worry about Big John’s guys knocking on your door at 4am
4. No loyalty! This is tough one. You see I am a die hard FSU Seminole, if you cut me I will truthfully bleed garnet and gold. Take my word, one Friday night I tried. But no matter how much I love my alma mater, it shouldn’t influence my decision to make a sound bet. I mean we are talking money. And the last time I checked FSU has made enough money on my undergrad.
Trying to find a good sports betting service online will run you through a gauntlet of information and offers available. One of the more recent programs to come up is the Sports Betting Professor service, and this one looks like it has some teeth to it.
With an impressive win/loss record over the past three seasons of NFL, MLB, and NBA games (over 90% win rate, including a 120-6 record in NFL the last three seasons), Sport Betting Professor certainly has the credentials to back up the service offer. So what do you get with this online betting service?
- Exclusive picks sent to your email when a game meets the specific criteria that has been researched. This means you may not get a single game one week, but several the following week. This is a major sign that the service is working hard to ensure success, as most astute bettors realize that wagering every day is a recipe for disaster
- Low rates for the service. Of the several services that are available, the rate for the Sports Betting Professor are among the lowest I have researched in the past several years. The only systems that are lower tend to be horse racing or soccer systems, but never NFL, MLB, and NBA systems
- Information on NFL lines that tend to be dangerous to wager on, and which lines and spreads produce the most profit each week
There are certainly more complex looking systems available on the internet, but the Sports Betting Professor seems to have this down to a science. With the 90% combined win rate, it seems like a winner