Keeping yourself beautiful all the time should not always leave a whole in your pocket. Expensive beauty treatments in beauty salons are not always the answer. Sometimes, all you need to do is open your kitchen fridge to concoct some home-made facial cleanser. Most of the time, you can look fabulous by simply having adequate rest. Here are two very simple but important beauty tips that I’d like to share:
- Get enough sleep. If you are well-rested, you will look fresher and more energetic. Your eyes will be 雪纖瘦黑店 bright, your skin will glow, and you have an easy smile to give. However, if you don’t get enough rest, you will look haggard and beat up, and your eyes will be puffy. Aside from that, if you are stressed, you’re more likely to get an acne breakout.
- Always have a bottle of coconut oil. It’s good for your hair and for your skin. Use it to moisturize your skin and to make your hair black and shiny.
The best acne treatment from your kitchen pantry
There are times when you just become strapped for cash and buying acne products or getting acne treatments isn’t just in your list of priorities for the moment. You don’t need to worry because it is possible to find the best acne treatment from inside your refrigerator or kitchen pantry. If you are already taking medications or applying ointments, you can still use these all-natural acne treatments to dry out your pimples and clear the breakout quickly.
- You can whip up an all-natural facial cleanser that will effectively remove the oil from your face. Mix together two tablespoons of organic yogurt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice and use it on your face. If you want a scrub, you can mix the yogurt with 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Another recipe for a facial scrub is salt and a quarter of a lemon. Squeeze the lemon juice in your palm, add some salt, mix together with your finger, and slather all over your face. Keep your eyes closed!
- Have you heard about a honey mask? Honey actually produces hydrogen peroxide which can be good in disinfecting your pimples and stopping them from getting inflamed.
- Take vitamin A supplements or eat a lot of carrots to get your dose of beta carotene. Vitamin A strengthens skin tissues reduces the production of sebum, the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands. An increase in sebum production encourages the development of acne